Bank Zenit's portfolio of loans to small and medium-sized enterprises exceeded $270 million year-on-year in 2013.
The bank grew its overall number of agreements with regional funds of credit assistance to small and medium enterprises in 2013 in order to improve its services offered to such companies. This included funds in such cities as Moscow and St. Petersburg, in the Kaliningrad, Kemerovo, Nizhny Novgorod, Novosibirsk, Omsk, Rostov, Samara, Sverdlovsk and Chelyabinsk Regions, and in the Republics of Tatarstan, Altay and Udmurtiya, and the Khanty-Mansy Autonomous Region Area.
In total, $8.8 billion was guaranteed by the funds at the end of the year.
"In the past year, financing of working capital was one of the most demanded services among the SME clients which was mainly used by trade sector companies. Investment credit - above all, financing of office property - was also among the most demanded services," Alexey Rozoryonov, the deputy chairman of the management board of Bank Zenit, said.
- AG BANK: 30% discount on "Royal Gallery Home Collection" stores with AGBank's cards!
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy
- NATIONAL BANK OF TAJIKISTAN: National Bank of Tajikistan and International Monetary Fund have considered cooperation issues
- PROMSVYZABANK - RUSSIA: Promsvyazbank awarded the winners of the national prize "Business Success"
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Amendment of the “General Terms and Conditions of Servicing Accounts, Deposits and Consumer Loans”
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: NBU Launches Economic Express Regional Project in Zhytomyr
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EUR 1.9 billion EIB Group backing for private sector, energy and urban investment across Greece
- HSBC - GEORGIA: Technology targets financial crime
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: More European funds available to support energy efficiency in residential buildings
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia