Bank Zenit's portfolio of loans to small and medium-sized enterprises exceeded $270 million year-on-year in 2013.
The bank grew its overall number of agreements with regional funds of credit assistance to small and medium enterprises in 2013 in order to improve its services offered to such companies. This included funds in such cities as Moscow and St. Petersburg, in the Kaliningrad, Kemerovo, Nizhny Novgorod, Novosibirsk, Omsk, Rostov, Samara, Sverdlovsk and Chelyabinsk Regions, and in the Republics of Tatarstan, Altay and Udmurtiya, and the Khanty-Mansy Autonomous Region Area.
In total, $8.8 billion was guaranteed by the funds at the end of the year.
"In the past year, financing of working capital was one of the most demanded services among the SME clients which was mainly used by trade sector companies. Investment credit - above all, financing of office property - was also among the most demanded services," Alexey Rozoryonov, the deputy chairman of the management board of Bank Zenit, said.
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation
- BANK ZENIT - RUSSIA: Banking Group ZENIT announced its financial results under IFRS for the six months of 2018
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Remotely Refines its Personal Data
- BANK OF GEORGIA: With the general partnership of the Bank of Georgia, the traditional horse racing "Baccharo Cup 2018" was held to popularize the resort Bakhmaro
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Philippine PPP Policy Gets a Boost from ADB's $300 Million Loan
- AG BANK: AGBank congratulates the people of Azerbaijan with the state attribute on the 26th anniversary of manat!
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: New ABN AMRO campaign highlights sustainable business