The National Bank of Moldova will soon organize and carry out the sale, recording and redemption of dematerialized state securities issued by the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Moldova.
The bank will act in accordance with the Fiscal Agent Agreement.
A series of efficient measures have been taken toward developing the market since treasury bills were first issued in March 1995. This also occurred during the operation of the state securities market.
The national bank set the regulation of activities and operations on the primary market of state securities through its cooperation with the Ministry of Finance. It also developed measures toward creating conditions for the development of the primary market of state securities in a transparent and regulated issuance environment. It is also responsible for maintaining a relevant liquidity in the market.
There are currently two types of state securities issues in the internal market of Moldova, including treasury bills and state bonds.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies