Ukraine's Pravex Bank is launching a loyalty program, called "It's better with us," for consumers who currently have a deposit agreement with any other bank in the country.
If a customer applies to Pravex Bank for a deposit account and already has an agreement with another bank, the client will receive an additional 1 percent above the standard rate.
In addition, if the client obtains one of the credit card packages -Leonardo, Michelangelo or Raphael - the deposit bonus will be added to the loyalty account.
The loyalty program foresees provision of additional advantages for depositors in the form of an increased interest rate, which makes it possible for clients to allocate their funds within more attractive conditions in a stable and reliable bank, which has been fulfilling all its obligations to the clients for over 20 years," Semion Babayev, the head of the retail department of PRAVEX-BANK, said.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar