K SUNS movie theater held the premiere of the film "I Will Not Die" on Feb. 27.
The event was sponsored by Baltic International Bank and initiated by Baltic International shareholder Valeri Belokon. Latvian Minister of Culture Dace Melbarde acknowledged Belekon as a patron of the arts. Belekon will be helping to put the film on DVD so it can be distributed to art schools across Latvia.
Producer Anita Vanaga said that the film is based off Ilmars Blumbergs book of the same name. The film highlights Blumbergs' artwork and way of thinking.
The film was made by Janis Redlikh and Maya Smildzina. It focuses on the artist's stream of consciousness style that layers different elements of culture.
"Everything is speaking to you," Bulmbergs said. "The form brings together the most unimaginable places. As if snowflakes are melting on the surface of a bright yellow object-glass. This is one of the greatest games where no bluff is even expected. The Human Being and the God. The Life and the Death. The Man and the Woman. And you yourself standing vis-à-vis."
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"