VTB Bank's supervisory council has set the date for the annual general meeting of shareholders on June 19.
The AGM will be held at the Oktyabrsky Grand Concert Hall in St. Petersburg.
A list of shareholders eligible to participate in the AGM will be compiled based on VTB Bank's shareholder register as of May 5. Registration of participants will begin at noon on June 19, with the meeting beginning at 2 p.m.
VTB Bank is one of Russia's leading universal banks. VTB Bank and its subsidiaries form the VTB Group, offering a wide range of banking services and products in Russia, the CIS, Europe, Asia, Africa and the U.S. The group's largest subsidiaries in Russia are VTB24, the Bank of Moscow and TransCreditBank.
The Moscow-based bank, registered in St. Petersburg, ranked 65th in British magazine The Banker's "Top 1000 World Banks" in terms of capital in 2010.
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Belarus E.Shestakov visits Colombia
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Pleasant news for BasisBank visa card holders
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers