VTB Bank's supervisory council has set the date for the annual general meeting of shareholders on June 19.
The AGM will be held at the Oktyabrsky Grand Concert Hall in St. Petersburg.
A list of shareholders eligible to participate in the AGM will be compiled based on VTB Bank's shareholder register as of May 5. Registration of participants will begin at noon on June 19, with the meeting beginning at 2 p.m.
VTB Bank is one of Russia's leading universal banks. VTB Bank and its subsidiaries form the VTB Group, offering a wide range of banking services and products in Russia, the CIS, Europe, Asia, Africa and the U.S. The group's largest subsidiaries in Russia are VTB24, the Bank of Moscow and TransCreditBank.
The Moscow-based bank, registered in St. Petersburg, ranked 65th in British magazine The Banker's "Top 1000 World Banks" in terms of capital in 2010.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar