Rinat Akhmetov, the president of System Capital Management, released a statement to the citizens of the Ukraine on March 2.
The statement recognized the political tension threatening Ukraine and urged advancement toward a peaceful solution.
Akhmetov suggested keeping a cool head and not yielding to provocations in the coming days. He also said to make well-considered and balanced decisions, adding that the unity of society, business and authorities is where the country's strength lies.
The SCM Group said it will work ceaselessly on sustaining Ukraine's infrastructure, the statement says.
Akhmetov called on politicians and the government to secure the nation's territorial sovereignty and to restore democracy and freedom to its citizens. He implored the country's business sector to make contributions toward a peaceful settlement, as well.
The SCM Group employs 300,000 people and offers services to customers throughout all of Ukraine.
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation
- BANK ZENIT - RUSSIA: Banking Group ZENIT announced its financial results under IFRS for the six months of 2018
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Remotely Refines its Personal Data
- BANK OF GEORGIA: With the general partnership of the Bank of Georgia, the traditional horse racing "Baccharo Cup 2018" was held to popularize the resort Bakhmaro
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Philippine PPP Policy Gets a Boost from ADB's $300 Million Loan
- AG BANK: AGBank congratulates the people of Azerbaijan with the state attribute on the 26th anniversary of manat!
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: New ABN AMRO campaign highlights sustainable business