VTB Group held an investor day in Tyumen on March 1 to present the results of its work in 2013 and to outline plans for 2014.
VTB held approximately 50 events for investors last year, including seminars, investor days, open days at VTB offices and meetings of the VTB Shareholders Consultative Council.
More meetings are scheduled this year, with more than 70 events across Russia. During the year, VTB representatives will visit most of the regions in the country.
"VTB is the only Russian publicly traded company to interact with investors so actively and regularly," Vladimir Khotkin, the head of VTB Bank's shareholder relations service, said. "Investor confidence is essential for the bank's growth, and we will remain as open and active as possible, especially during these difficult economic times."
VTB Group will hold events for investors and shareholders in Moscow, Volgograd, St Petersburg, Perm and Surgut this month.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar