Deputy President and Chairman of VTB Bank Mikhail Oseevskiy attended the 11th Krasnoyarsk Economic Forum, "Russia: New Sources of Growth," on Feb. 28.
The forum aimed to formulate suggestions for a new economic growth strategy in Russia through the consolidated efforts of business, public officials and experts.
The agenda included a presentation of new investment projects in priority areas, including energy, transport and high-tech industries.
Oseevskiy delivered a report at a roundtable discussion, "Public-Private Partnership: Infrastructure Panacea?" that focused on public-private partnership mechanisms for financing infrastructure projects, cost analysis, and the possible volumes of state and private capital contributions to investment projects in the Krasnoyarsk Territory.
"This forum provides a good platform for discussing the development of public-private partnerships," Osevskiy said. "The success of the country's infrastructure modernization largely depends on the efficient introduction of PPP tools at the regional level. I'm pleased that I could share VTB Bank experience with PPP projects aimed at achieving infrastructure goals in the regions."
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar