Deputy President and Chairman of VTB Bank Mikhail Oseevskiy attended the 11th Krasnoyarsk Economic Forum, "Russia: New Sources of Growth," on Feb. 28.
The forum aimed to formulate suggestions for a new economic growth strategy in Russia through the consolidated efforts of business, public officials and experts.
The agenda included a presentation of new investment projects in priority areas, including energy, transport and high-tech industries.
Oseevskiy delivered a report at a roundtable discussion, "Public-Private Partnership: Infrastructure Panacea?" that focused on public-private partnership mechanisms for financing infrastructure projects, cost analysis, and the possible volumes of state and private capital contributions to investment projects in the Krasnoyarsk Territory.
"This forum provides a good platform for discussing the development of public-private partnerships," Osevskiy said. "The success of the country's infrastructure modernization largely depends on the efficient introduction of PPP tools at the regional level. I'm pleased that I could share VTB Bank experience with PPP projects aimed at achieving infrastructure goals in the regions."
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation
- BANK ZENIT - RUSSIA: Banking Group ZENIT announced its financial results under IFRS for the six months of 2018
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Remotely Refines its Personal Data
- BANK OF GEORGIA: With the general partnership of the Bank of Georgia, the traditional horse racing "Baccharo Cup 2018" was held to popularize the resort Bakhmaro
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Philippine PPP Policy Gets a Boost from ADB's $300 Million Loan
- AG BANK: AGBank congratulates the people of Azerbaijan with the state attribute on the 26th anniversary of manat!
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: New ABN AMRO campaign highlights sustainable business