Russian Standard Bank, an exclusive partner of Discover Financial Services in the Russian Federation, recently issued a new credit card to customers.
The Russian Standard Discover card is designed to reward customers for their everyday shopping, including cash back on every purchase made online and in-store. Like the popular Discover card in the United States, card members can earn an additional cashback bonus for purchases made in specified categories.
"Today we present not only a new payment system and credit card. Russian Standard Discover is a unique financial platform and effective loyalty platform for people who plan their expenses, with personalized cashback offers depending on the buying preferences of our clients. Importantly, the Russian Standard Discover card was created in collaboration with our partner, Discover, a leading credit card issuer and electronic payment services company in the U.S. The new card is a reasonable, convenient, multi-functional financial instrument, which allows you to earn and economize on your purchases," Selim Ergoz, the executive director of credit cards at Russian Standard Bank, said.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar