Azerbaijan's Kapital Bank is offering discounted cash loans to female customers to mark International Women's Day on March 8.
Every female customer who applies for a loan through March 7 will be eligible to get cash with a 2 percent discount on both the annual percentage rate and commission fees.
Kapital Bank was established in 2000 through the merger of three major state banks - Agro-Investment Bank, Industrial-Investment Bank and Savings Bank.
The bank provides services and financing to leading industries, including chemical and gas, agriculture, transportation, communications, and construction.
Its customer base includes more than 19,000 legal entities and more than two million individuals. It has 89 branches and 11 sub-divisions in the capital of Baku and throughout the country.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar