The new Express Loan from VTB Bank gives small and medium business owners the ability to have their loan approved in an unprecedentedly short period of time.
The Automated Loan Risk Assessment System gives customers loan approval in no more than 45 minutes from the time they submit an application.
The new program also gives small and medium business owners the ability to avoid wasted time while waiting for the bank's decision.
The maximum amount of the loan is $30,000 for a five-year period. The loan is issued for financing of fixed and floating assets.
VTB Bank is one of Russia's leading banks with services and products offered in Russia, the CIS, Europe, Asia, Africa and the U.S. Its subsidiaries include VTB24, the Bank of Moscow and TransCreditBank.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar