The Central Bank of Armenia held a ceremony at the Museum of Numismatics on Feb. 26 to announce the winners of the interbank calendar competition that was organized by the trade union organization of employees of Armenian banks and financial institutions.
Sixteen commercial banks presented calendars, with the top three prizes awarded to ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank, ArmEconombank and Artsakhbank. The other banks were given a certificate of gratitude for entering the contest.
There are more than 20 commercial banks in Armenia. In addition to the three calendar competition winners, they include Anelik Bank, Araratbank, ArdShinInvest, AreximBank, Armbusinessbank, Armenian Development Bank, Ameriabank, ArmSwissBank, BTA Bank, Converse Bank Corp, HSBC Bank Armenia, InecoBank, Byblos Bank, Armenia Mellat Bank, ProCredit Bank, Prometey Bank, Unibank and VTB Bank Armenia.
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Salary Card with 70% Discount
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sells 60 Million Lari Dual-Tranche Domestic Bonds in Georgia