Areximbank-Gazprombank Group will soon select an independent auditing company to conduct an evaluation of the bank's 2013 performance.
Companies may submit their bid for the competition from Feb. 25 to March 14. Participants are asked to submit all the documents listed by the bank. Each bid will be appraised on March 20, after which a winner will be selected.
Areximbank-Gazprombank Group was founded in 1998 to support business between Russia and Armenia. Gazprombank has been the largest shareholder in the bank since 2007.
The bank is a universal financial and credit organization, offering clients a full range of banking products, including project financing for major corporate clients, lending to small and medium enterprises, and international money transfers through payments systems and ATMs.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar