The International Bank of Azerbaijan recently become a member of the World Economic Forum's Financial Services Industry Partnership.
"We have a new Financial Services Industry Partnership member. We are pleased to welcome the newest member of the CIS and hope to work more closely with the banking community," Giancarlo Bruno, the head of the World Economic Forum's Financial Services Industry Partnership, said.
The Financial Services Industry Partnership consists of more than 70 companies, including banks, insurance companies, stock exchanges, rating agencies, investment managers and service providers.
"We have the highest strata of society, the World Bank and the World Economic Forum, which combines the activities of the Financial Services Industry Partnership. We are proud to join the ranks of the members. CIS and the Caspian region receive strong support from the business community forum. This is consistent with our social prosperity and stability, and sustainable economic development is directly integrated to help identify and solve problems," Jahangir Hajiyev, the chairman of the board of directors of the International Bank of Azerbaijan, said.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar