AccessBank held a Career School project on Feb. 12-14 in Quba.
The project involved job training for people who failed to perform well in a job interview setting.
The project worked with young people to build the necessary skills that would enable them to find jobs or build a successful career.
Participants were trained to better carry out self-evaluation. The trainers also discussed communication methods and what skills are necessary for better achieving success.
AccessBank makes its mission to provide financial services for Azerbaijan's micro- and small-businesses. It also offers services to low and middle income households.
The bank offers a comprehensive range of financial services to suit the needs of clients, including loan products, savings accounts, money transfer and payment services, plastic cards and trade financing.
The bank also aims to achieve the highest banking standards, offering its clients efficiency, transparency, responsibility and prudence.
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Belarus E.Shestakov visits Colombia
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Pleasant news for BasisBank visa card holders
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers