AccessBank held a Career School project on Feb. 12-14 in Quba.
The project involved job training for people who failed to perform well in a job interview setting.
The project worked with young people to build the necessary skills that would enable them to find jobs or build a successful career.
Participants were trained to better carry out self-evaluation. The trainers also discussed communication methods and what skills are necessary for better achieving success.
AccessBank makes its mission to provide financial services for Azerbaijan's micro- and small-businesses. It also offers services to low and middle income households.
The bank offers a comprehensive range of financial services to suit the needs of clients, including loan products, savings accounts, money transfer and payment services, plastic cards and trade financing.
The bank also aims to achieve the highest banking standards, offering its clients efficiency, transparency, responsibility and prudence.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar