Two deals by Gazprombank were recently recognized by EuroWeek at its annual Emerging Market Bond Awards for 2013.
The bank was recognized in the areas of Emerging Markets Deal of the Year, Best Emerging Markets Sovereign Offering, Best Issue of Sovereign from Central and Eastern Europe, and Best Issue of Financial Institution Eurobonds.
Gazprombank acted as co-lead manager for a four-tranche of Russian Federation Eurobonds in September that resulted in the successful placement of an issue of $7 billion under 144a/Reg S. It received a credit rating of BBB/Baa1/BBB and was nominated for three awards.
"We are grateful to our foreign colleagues for their high appraisal of our team work on these deals, which helped us win this very prestigious award. It should be noted that this award is not the first one we have received from EuroWeek. The acknowledgement of our biggest deals inspires us to new achievements," Pavel Isaev, the executive vice president and head of the fixed income department of Gazprombank, said.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar