The Almaty Development Damu Entrepreneurship Fund held a business breakfast with representatives of several banks, including BTA Bank, on Feb. 11.
The meeting included a discussion of 2013 results. Ir also included the presentation of plans for the upcoming year.
Results presented at the breakfast showed that BTA took third place among commercial banks in terms of loan portfolio at the end of 2013 as part of the warranty program. The bank saw the signing of guarantees for nine projects in the amount of $2 million.
BTA took 4th place in 2013 in the subsidy program area. It signed agreements to subsidize 110 projects, resulting in the receipt of an honorary certificate from the Damu Fund program.
BTA has been a leader in implementing government programs geared toward the support of domestic businesses. The bank ranked first in the "Business Road Map 2020" rankings for the implementation of such programs by banks receiving state support through interest rates subsidies. It ranked third in the area of guaranteed loans.
BTA also took place in the Agribusiness 2020 program in 2013. The bank also became a member of the Monotowns development program for the years 2012-2020 as part of its continued cooperation with the Damu Fund.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar