The National Bank of Ukraine hosted a meeting between senior managers and members of parliament's committee on finance and banking on Feb. 22.
During the meeting, Governor of the National Bank of Ukraine Ihor Sorkin told committee members about the current state of the banking system and money market, as well as pressing issues that need to be addressed.
Sorkin said that the joint task of the National Bank of Ukraine and the committee is to make every effort to strengthen public confidence in the banking system.
The committee members backed the regulatory measures taken by the NBU, which are aimed at stabilizing the situation in the money market. They also assured the bank that they are committed to supporting constructive proposals to ensure the stability of the Ukraine currency and promote the development of the banking system.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar