The National Bank of Ukraine hosted a meeting between senior managers and members of parliament's committee on finance and banking on Feb. 22.
During the meeting, Governor of the National Bank of Ukraine Ihor Sorkin told committee members about the current state of the banking system and money market, as well as pressing issues that need to be addressed.
Sorkin said that the joint task of the National Bank of Ukraine and the committee is to make every effort to strengthen public confidence in the banking system.
The committee members backed the regulatory measures taken by the NBU, which are aimed at stabilizing the situation in the money market. They also assured the bank that they are committed to supporting constructive proposals to ensure the stability of the Ukraine currency and promote the development of the banking system.
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Belarus E.Shestakov visits Colombia
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Pleasant news for BasisBank visa card holders
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers