The Central Bank of Azerbaijan has put into effect the full use of the Temenos Group's T-24 General Ledger following the system's successful implementation.
The Temenos Group is a Swiss software company specializing in core banking systems.
The release of the Temenos GL led to updates in securities, credits, foreign exchange, money markets, tellers, funds transfer, open financial services and reporting modules.
Temenos GL will allow the bank to considerably increase the processing speed of financial transactions, create safer interface channels, reduce support costs and reliably deploy the information system.
The new capacity will also help the bank to realize its expectations on maintaining high coverage, optimizing system productivity, fully automating business processes and minimizing information system support costs.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"