The Central Bank of Azerbaijan has put into effect the full use of the Temenos Group's T-24 General Ledger following the system's successful implementation.
The Temenos Group is a Swiss software company specializing in core banking systems.
The release of the Temenos GL led to updates in securities, credits, foreign exchange, money markets, tellers, funds transfer, open financial services and reporting modules.
Temenos GL will allow the bank to considerably increase the processing speed of financial transactions, create safer interface channels, reduce support costs and reliably deploy the information system.
The new capacity will also help the bank to realize its expectations on maintaining high coverage, optimizing system productivity, fully automating business processes and minimizing information system support costs.
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Salary Card with 70% Discount
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sells 60 Million Lari Dual-Tranche Domestic Bonds in Georgia