Pravex-Bank, a private commercial bank based in the Ukrainian capital of Kiev, recently opened new branches in the Ukrainian towns of Simferopol, Lugansk and Vinnitsa.
With the openings, Pravex-Bank has added to the branches it opened last year in the towns of Donetsk, Lviv, Odesa and Kharkiv.
"The opening of representative offices in these towns is significantly extending the all-Ukrainian network of banks. As of today, it embraces 8 towns, including Kyiv," Taras Kyrychenko, the chairman of the management board of Pravex-Bank, said.
Founded by Leonid Chernovetsky, Pravex-Bank was licensed by the National Bank of Ukraine in 1992. It is ranked the eighth largest bank in terms of the size of retail loan portfolio by Ukraine's central bank.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar