Officials from Uzbekistan met with George Prodanov, the charge d'affairs of the Republic of Bulgaria to the Republic of Uzbekistan, on Feb. 17, prior to a meeting of the intergovernmental commission on economic, scientific and technological cooperation.
Uzbekistan's Ministry of Foreign Economic Relations, Investments and Trade held talks with Prodanov. During the talks, the two sides discussed issues related to the further development of bilateral trade, economic and investment ties, as well as preparation for the upcoming meeting.
The two countries established diplomatic relations in 1992. Both are full members of the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe.
Bulgaria provides a link in the trade corridor between Uzbekistan and the European Union, with important Black Sea ports. The two countries are interested in expanding trade by this route. Despite repeated discussions on the subject, however, Uzbekistan has so far declined to supply natural gas to the Nabucco pipeline that would feed gas to Europe via Bulgaria.
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Belarus E.Shestakov visits Colombia
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Pleasant news for BasisBank visa card holders
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers