Société Générale, the French multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Paris, is marking its 150th anniversary with business and sporting events at its subsidiaries worldwide.
Société Générale is one of the oldest banks in France. Founded in 1864, its original name was Société Générale pour favoriser le développement du commerce et de l'industrie en France - General Company to Support the Development of Commerce and Industry in France.
Tthe company is now a universal bank split into three main divisions -- retail banking and specialized financial services, corporate and investment banking, and global investment management and services.
Société Générale is France's third largest bank by total assets and the eighth largest bank in Europe. It has more than 154,000 employees based in 76 countries serving 32 million clients.
The long term debt of the group is currently ranked A by Standard & Poor's, A2 by Moody's and A+ by Fitch.
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank