VTB Bank recently signed a four-year loan agreement for $14 million with Juteks RU, a major vinyl floor covering manufacturer, which will use the funds to finance its operations.
Juteks RU is based in Vladimir, Russia, and is part of Beaulieu International Group, a major producer of floor covering headquartered in Belgium.
Established in 2010, Juteks RU uses VTB's cash settlement and currency hedging services and has also taken short-term loans from the bank.
"Working with chemical companies is one of VTB Group's priorities," Mikhail Oseevskiy, the deputy president and chairman of VTB Bank's management board, said. "I believe that working with VTB will help Juteks RU maintain its market standing and promote its growth and development."
Beaulieu International Group has plants in Russia, the U.S., France, Belgium, China, Slovenia and Norway. It is composed of three business units divided into flooring solutions, including carpets, needle felt, cushion vinyl, LVT and wood; granules, including polypropylene granules; and engineered products, including fibers, yarns, technical textiles and technical sheets.
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation
- BANK ZENIT - RUSSIA: Banking Group ZENIT announced its financial results under IFRS for the six months of 2018
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Remotely Refines its Personal Data
- BANK OF GEORGIA: With the general partnership of the Bank of Georgia, the traditional horse racing "Baccharo Cup 2018" was held to popularize the resort Bakhmaro
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Philippine PPP Policy Gets a Boost from ADB's $300 Million Loan
- AG BANK: AGBank congratulates the people of Azerbaijan with the state attribute on the 26th anniversary of manat!
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: New ABN AMRO campaign highlights sustainable business