The International Bank of Azerbaijan is organizing a concert of classical Azerbaijani music to be held at Westminster Hall in London On March 7.
The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, along with Azerbaijani conductor Yalchin Adigozalov, will perform in a gala concert dedicated to the music of prominent composers such as Gara Garayev and Fikrat Amirov.
"For the International Bank of Azerbaijan, the preservation and support of our aesthetic values, as the country's largest bank, is considered one of our primary goals," Jahangir Hajiyev, the chairman of the International Bank of Azerbaijan, said.
The concert will be held in conjunction with the second Caspian corridor conference at the London Stock Exchange, hosted by the IBA, the London Stock Exchange Group and the Britain Azerbaijan Business Council.
"The first Caspian corridor conference had a great success in London and the start of dialogue has become an important component of business development. I believe that the United Kingdom and the corridor countries will continue to strengthen their close ties. The U.K. is the largest foreign investor in Azerbaijan and we are trying to build our relations with Great Britain and other international investors," Hajiyev said.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar