The International Bank of Azerbaijan is organizing a concert of classical Azerbaijani music to be held at Westminster Hall in London On March 7.
The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, along with Azerbaijani conductor Yalchin Adigozalov, will perform in a gala concert dedicated to the music of prominent composers such as Gara Garayev and Fikrat Amirov.
"For the International Bank of Azerbaijan, the preservation and support of our aesthetic values, as the country's largest bank, is considered one of our primary goals," Jahangir Hajiyev, the chairman of the International Bank of Azerbaijan, said.
The concert will be held in conjunction with the second Caspian corridor conference at the London Stock Exchange, hosted by the IBA, the London Stock Exchange Group and the Britain Azerbaijan Business Council.
"The first Caspian corridor conference had a great success in London and the start of dialogue has become an important component of business development. I believe that the United Kingdom and the corridor countries will continue to strengthen their close ties. The U.K. is the largest foreign investor in Azerbaijan and we are trying to build our relations with Great Britain and other international investors," Hajiyev said.
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation
- BANK ZENIT - RUSSIA: Banking Group ZENIT announced its financial results under IFRS for the six months of 2018
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Remotely Refines its Personal Data
- BANK OF GEORGIA: With the general partnership of the Bank of Georgia, the traditional horse racing "Baccharo Cup 2018" was held to popularize the resort Bakhmaro
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Philippine PPP Policy Gets a Boost from ADB's $300 Million Loan
- AG BANK: AGBank congratulates the people of Azerbaijan with the state attribute on the 26th anniversary of manat!
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: New ABN AMRO campaign highlights sustainable business