The Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan now offers a full press service that delivers news about developments in the banking system as well as social and economic reforms carried out in the country to both domestic and international media.
The CBU press service recently announced that the bank is launching an international tender for two separate projects - the modernization of its network data storage and the establishment of an IP-telephony system.
The Central Bank of Uzbekistan has established a cooperative relationship with several international financial organizations, including the International Monetary Fund, the World Bank, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, and the Asian Development Bank.
The head of the press service of the CBU is Press Secretary Askar Khaydarov.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about International Monetary Fund ?
Next time we write about International Monetary Fund, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar