The Bank of Moscow was recently recognized as the bank of the year in Podolsk in the Moscow Oblast because of its contribution to the city's development.
The bank supports small and medium-sized enterprises in Podolsk, with more than 1200 SMEs, including municipal and public sector organizations, as clients.
The bank finances several reconstruction and modernization projects in Podolsk. The city was the first in Moscow Oblast to implement a project for replacing street lights with energy-saving lamps using a credit line of $9.3 million from the Podolsk branch of the Bank of Moscow.
""The support of the Moscow area is for the Bank of Moscow the strategically important line of business. We are ready to suggest different variants of cooperation, facilitating the solution of social and economic tasks of Podolsk, as well as of the whole Moscow Oblast," Maksim Kokorin, the vice-president of the Bank of Moscow, said.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"