The Bank of Moscow was recently recognized as the bank of the year in Podolsk in the Moscow Oblast because of its contribution to the city's development.
The bank supports small and medium-sized enterprises in Podolsk, with more than 1200 SMEs, including municipal and public sector organizations, as clients.
The bank finances several reconstruction and modernization projects in Podolsk. The city was the first in Moscow Oblast to implement a project for replacing street lights with energy-saving lamps using a credit line of $9.3 million from the Podolsk branch of the Bank of Moscow.
""The support of the Moscow area is for the Bank of Moscow the strategically important line of business. We are ready to suggest different variants of cooperation, facilitating the solution of social and economic tasks of Podolsk, as well as of the whole Moscow Oblast," Maksim Kokorin, the vice-president of the Bank of Moscow, said.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar