As of Feb. 7, BTA Bank JSC has completed the sale of its shares of Temirleasing Joint Stock Company in accordance with the purchase and sale contract of shares dated Dec. 23.
In total, 850,600 shares were sold, amounting to 54.53 percent of the total outstanding shares.
The executive board of Temirleasing is associated with the rendering of finance leasing services and in the leasing of investment property.
Temirleasing was established in March 2001 with its main activities beginning in September 2002. The company was registered as a joint stock company in May 2005. Temirleasing is currently operating in all regions of Kazakhstan and is a member of the Association of Financiers in Kazakhstan. It is also an issuer of Kazakhstan Stock Exchange and a member of the IFG.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"