As of Feb. 7, BTA Bank JSC has completed the sale of its shares of Temirleasing Joint Stock Company in accordance with the purchase and sale contract of shares dated Dec. 23.
In total, 850,600 shares were sold, amounting to 54.53 percent of the total outstanding shares.
The executive board of Temirleasing is associated with the rendering of finance leasing services and in the leasing of investment property.
Temirleasing was established in March 2001 with its main activities beginning in September 2002. The company was registered as a joint stock company in May 2005. Temirleasing is currently operating in all regions of Kazakhstan and is a member of the Association of Financiers in Kazakhstan. It is also an issuer of Kazakhstan Stock Exchange and a member of the IFG.
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso