As of Feb. 7, BTA Bank JSC has completed the sale of its shares of Temirleasing Joint Stock Company in accordance with the purchase and sale contract of shares dated Dec. 23.
In total, 850,600 shares were sold, amounting to 54.53 percent of the total outstanding shares.
The executive board of Temirleasing is associated with the rendering of finance leasing services and in the leasing of investment property.
Temirleasing was established in March 2001 with its main activities beginning in September 2002. The company was registered as a joint stock company in May 2005. Temirleasing is currently operating in all regions of Kazakhstan and is a member of the Association of Financiers in Kazakhstan. It is also an issuer of Kazakhstan Stock Exchange and a member of the IFG.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar