UniCredit recently opened a new flagship store at the base of the UniCredit Tower in Milan's Piazza Gae Aulenti in order to revolutionize the customer experience.
The branch is the first in a project to modernize approximately 1,000 of the company's retail banking outlets over the next three years. The update includes technological innovation, cutting-edge design and experiential marketing.
"This new branch is the result of more than 20 recent research and innovation projects that sought to understand what value our bank should create for customers and to emphasize their importance," Gabriele Piccini, the Italy chairman of UniCredit, said. "We began by observing customer behavior as we worked to design a more welcoming, user-friendly service model that enhances their experience from the moment they enter a branch to the moment they leave it."
The Milan location is being touted as "The branch of the future." It caters to the evolving preferences of customers and reinvents the space of the bank in order to change how customers and personnel interact.
As part of the update, the branch's windows become interactive screens at night. Additionally, visitors are greeted by a customer manager upon entering the location. The waiting areas provide customers with touch screens in order to read the news or research UniCredit products. The banks also offer internet access.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar