UniCredit recently opened a new flagship store at the base of the UniCredit Tower in Milan's Piazza Gae Aulenti in order to revolutionize the customer experience.
The branch is the first in a project to modernize approximately 1,000 of the company's retail banking outlets over the next three years. The update includes technological innovation, cutting-edge design and experiential marketing.
"This new branch is the result of more than 20 recent research and innovation projects that sought to understand what value our bank should create for customers and to emphasize their importance," Gabriele Piccini, the Italy chairman of UniCredit, said. "We began by observing customer behavior as we worked to design a more welcoming, user-friendly service model that enhances their experience from the moment they enter a branch to the moment they leave it."
The Milan location is being touted as "The branch of the future." It caters to the evolving preferences of customers and reinvents the space of the bank in order to change how customers and personnel interact.
As part of the update, the branch's windows become interactive screens at night. Additionally, visitors are greeted by a customer manager upon entering the location. The waiting areas provide customers with touch screens in order to read the news or research UniCredit products. The banks also offer internet access.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies