UniCredit recently opened a new flagship store at the base of the UniCredit Tower in Milan's Piazza Gae Aulenti in order to revolutionize the customer experience.
The branch is the first in a project to modernize approximately 1,000 of the company's retail banking outlets over the next three years. The update includes technological innovation, cutting-edge design and experiential marketing.
"This new branch is the result of more than 20 recent research and innovation projects that sought to understand what value our bank should create for customers and to emphasize their importance," Gabriele Piccini, the Italy chairman of UniCredit, said. "We began by observing customer behavior as we worked to design a more welcoming, user-friendly service model that enhances their experience from the moment they enter a branch to the moment they leave it."
The Milan location is being touted as "The branch of the future." It caters to the evolving preferences of customers and reinvents the space of the bank in order to change how customers and personnel interact.
As part of the update, the branch's windows become interactive screens at night. Additionally, visitors are greeted by a customer manager upon entering the location. The waiting areas provide customers with touch screens in order to read the news or research UniCredit products. The banks also offer internet access.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"