BTA Bank JSC has changed the membership of its board of directors after an extraordinary meeting of shareholders held on Feb. 14.
In the meeting, it was decided to terminate the powers of Yelena Bakhmutova and Mira Koshkimbayeva and to elect Kenes Rakishev and Nina Zhussupova to the board in their place.
Kenes Rakishev was elected as chairman of the board of directors during the Feb. 14 meeting as well.
Other changes to the board of directors also took place on Feb. 6. This involved the sale of shares in the bank to Samruk-Kazyna SWF JSC, a major shareholder in the bank.
Samruk-Kazyna SWF JSC is a consortium of investors represented by Kazkommertsbank JSC along with Kenes Rakishev, a Kazakhstan businessman.
The shifts in the membership of the board of directors of BTA Bank is intended in to maintain continuity and in order to shift focus on enhancing the efficiency and optimization of the bank.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays