AtaBank presented a AtaNet, a new internet banking service, to VIP clients on Feb. 12 at its central office.
The new system is noted for its multistage security system and international standards.
"Atabank is the Bank contributing innovations in Azerbaijan banking market. At this time innovation is that 'AtaNet' is the only banking product integrated with Mobile ID Asan Imza. This service presented to supply the demands of bank's corporate, entrepreneur and VIP clients," Elnur Osmanov, the executive director of AtaBank, said. "There is no need of special software or hardware to use the service, visiting Bank's web site is enough. Today we presented it only for our VIP customers, and on upcoming days we will present it to our other customers, public and mass media."
AtaBank is one of Azerbaijan's largest commercial structures. It has been in operation since 1993. The bank offers 25 branches and sub-branches in Baku and surrounding regions.
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Salary Card with 70% Discount
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sells 60 Million Lari Dual-Tranche Domestic Bonds in Georgia