AtaBank presented a AtaNet, a new internet banking service, to VIP clients on Feb. 12 at its central office.
The new system is noted for its multistage security system and international standards.
"Atabank is the Bank contributing innovations in Azerbaijan banking market. At this time innovation is that 'AtaNet' is the only banking product integrated with Mobile ID Asan Imza. This service presented to supply the demands of bank's corporate, entrepreneur and VIP clients," Elnur Osmanov, the executive director of AtaBank, said. "There is no need of special software or hardware to use the service, visiting Bank's web site is enough. Today we presented it only for our VIP customers, and on upcoming days we will present it to our other customers, public and mass media."
AtaBank is one of Azerbaijan's largest commercial structures. It has been in operation since 1993. The bank offers 25 branches and sub-branches in Baku and surrounding regions.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar