AtaBank presented a AtaNet, a new internet banking service, to VIP clients on Feb. 12 at its central office.
The new system is noted for its multistage security system and international standards.
"Atabank is the Bank contributing innovations in Azerbaijan banking market. At this time innovation is that 'AtaNet' is the only banking product integrated with Mobile ID Asan Imza. This service presented to supply the demands of bank's corporate, entrepreneur and VIP clients," Elnur Osmanov, the executive director of AtaBank, said. "There is no need of special software or hardware to use the service, visiting Bank's web site is enough. Today we presented it only for our VIP customers, and on upcoming days we will present it to our other customers, public and mass media."
AtaBank is one of Azerbaijan's largest commercial structures. It has been in operation since 1993. The bank offers 25 branches and sub-branches in Baku and surrounding regions.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"