B&N Bank recently placed BO-04 series exchange-traded bonds in the amount of $57 million and maturing in six years with a one year put option.
During marketing, the initial coupon range was set at 12.00-12.50 percent (YTP 12.36-12.89 percent). Investors' demand exceeded more than $79 million. At the close of the book-building period, the issuer fixed the rate of the first coupon at 12.00 percent (YTP 12.36 percent).
The exchange bonds were placed by public subscription and traded at MICEX. More than 25 bids were fixed in the course of placement. The securities depositary is NSD.
The BO-04 issue fully meets the requirements to be included in the A1 quotation list and Lombard list of the Bank of Russia.
The lead managers of the issue are NOMOS-BANK, Bank Otkritie, Raiffeisenbank, UniCredit Bank and Russian Agricultural Bank.
Founded in 1993, B&N Bank is one of Russia's largest commercial banks.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays