Rosbank, a universal bank whose majority shareholder is the international financial group Société Générale, was among the 10 biggest lenders of cash in Russia in 2013, according to the Frank Research Group.
The bank came in eighth place, compared to 11th place in 2012, with cash loans amounting to $2.81 billion, an increase of 21.6 percent for the year.
Rosbank provides unsecured loans through the "Simply Money" and "Big Money" programs as well as credit cards.
The volume of unsecured loans - including no-purpose cash loans, POS loans and credit cards - issued by Russian banks in 2013 increased by 29.4 percent, according to Frank Research.
Founded in 1993 and headquartered in Moscow, Rosbank has the ninth largest assets among Russian banks.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar