VTB Bank, the Orenburg regional government and ListPromStroy recently signed a state contract to construct an oncology center and a loan agreement to finance the project in a public-private partnership.
The documents were signed by VTB Bank Management Board Member Chaba Zentai, First Deputy Governor and First Deputy Prime Minister of the Orenburg Region Sergei Balykin, and ListPromStroy CEO Sergei Petrov.
VTB will issue a seven-year, $27 million loan to ListPromStroy - the project's general contractor - to build the center in the Orenburg town of Orsk.
In addition, the bank has issued the contractor a performance bond in favor of the customer - the Orenburg Region State Publicly Funded Agency for Housing, Utilities and Social Construction - for $3.8 million over a 2.5-year period.
"We are pleased to have this opportunity to provide long-term investment for this vital social project as a public-private partnership," Zentai said. "PPP is an effective form of financial cooperation between state and business that can address regional infrastructure problems in a targeted way. I am confident that the project will drastically improve the healthcare system and people's quality of life in the Orenburg Region."
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation
- BANK ZENIT - RUSSIA: Banking Group ZENIT announced its financial results under IFRS for the six months of 2018
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Remotely Refines its Personal Data
- BANK OF GEORGIA: With the general partnership of the Bank of Georgia, the traditional horse racing "Baccharo Cup 2018" was held to popularize the resort Bakhmaro
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Philippine PPP Policy Gets a Boost from ADB's $300 Million Loan
- AG BANK: AGBank congratulates the people of Azerbaijan with the state attribute on the 26th anniversary of manat!
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: New ABN AMRO campaign highlights sustainable business