Nordea, the Nordic-based financial services group operating in Northern Europe, recently issued its latest CSR report emphasizing responsibility as the core of the bank's everyday business.
"Every time we meet a customer, colleague or other stakeholder, every time we give advice, responsibility plays an important part. This mindset is essential to our business and key in our ambition to always deliver great customer experiences," Nordea CEO Christian Clausen said.
The CSR Report 2013 details how working with compliance improves customer relationships, prevents money laundering and makes society safer as well as how Nordea improves screening for environmental responsibility, social responsibility and business ethics when investing and analyzing corporate lending.
It also explains how Nordea conducts on-spot reviews to ensure that suppliers take responsibility and maintain good business ethics.
Nordea was formed by the successive mergers and acquisitions of the Finnish, Danish, Norwegian and Swedish banks of Merita Bank, Unibank, Kreditkassen and Nordbanken that took place between 1997 and 2000.
The largest shareholder of Nordea is Sampo, a Finnish insurance company with approximately 20 percent of the shares. Nordea is listed on the Copenhagen Stock Exchange, the Helsinki Stock Exchange and the Stockholm Stock Exchange.
Headquartered in Stockholm, the bank has more than 1,400 branches.
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation
- BANK ZENIT - RUSSIA: Banking Group ZENIT announced its financial results under IFRS for the six months of 2018
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Remotely Refines its Personal Data
- BANK OF GEORGIA: With the general partnership of the Bank of Georgia, the traditional horse racing "Baccharo Cup 2018" was held to popularize the resort Bakhmaro
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Philippine PPP Policy Gets a Boost from ADB's $300 Million Loan
- AG BANK: AGBank congratulates the people of Azerbaijan with the state attribute on the 26th anniversary of manat!
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: New ABN AMRO campaign highlights sustainable business