The Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan recently announced that customers can send their applications directly to the chairman of the central bank through the bank's website should they be faced with a violation of their rights and legitimate interests that are not solved at the place of operation.
The service will help solve such feasible problems as unreasonable delays in consideration and the breach of orders in allocating loans and other services. It also helps navigate any subjective factors and bureaucratic barriers in communications between the banks, entrepreneurs and citizens.
The chairman is also allowing for complaints and suggestions to be sent to the central bank's helpline.
Complaints and suggestions will be taken into account under the the bank's processing system. Those found guilty of violating the rights of businessmen and bank customers will be held accountable, the central bank said.
I.A. Karimov, the president of the Republic of Uzbekistan, set up the task of implementing the service on Jan. 17 at a meeting of the cabinet council.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays