Andrey Kostin, the president and chairman of the management board of Russia's VTB Bank, recently visited Azerbaijan, where he discussed the VTB Group's development in the region with President Ilham Aliyev.
Kostin also met with Azerbaijan's economic, tax and industry ministers, the management of the State Oil Fund of Azerbaijan - one of VTB Bank's major shareholders following the Bank's SPO last year - and the management of several potential clients among Azerbaijan's oil companies.
"It was a hugely successful visit. VTB has been working to attract investment into the region, in particular the real sector of the economy and banking services for consumers and companies in Azerbaijan. President Ilham Aliyev has expressed support for this policy," Kostin said.
The VTB Group, comprised of VTB Bank and it subsidiaries, offers a wide range of banking services and products in Russia, CIS, Europe, Asia, Africa and the U.S.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar