Georgia's BasisBank has expanded the list of outlets accepting its discount "Lady Card" for female customers, with the addition of flower store Fiori, the Royal Batoni and Chateau Mere hotels, and jewelry company Zarapxana.
The Lady Card offers a high credit limit and a grace period of 60 days at 0 percent interest. Female customers can order the card at any BasisBank service center as well as on the bank's website.
Outlets that already accept the Lady Card include Avtandil, Ici Pari, Kuzanov Clinic, Unison, Ananda yoga center, Karaps Medline, Napareuli Lounge, Hotel Orion, Natori beauty salons, All Tours tourist company, Etam, Gerry Weber, Tom Tailor, Celio, Valenti furniture store, Literary Café, Italian brand Invidiauomo, Tegeta Motors, sports store Xtreme, toy store Chita, sushi bar Tokyo, PUMA, Schwarzkopf, café-bar Check-in, and the Picasso, Seidabad and Xiang-gan restaurants.
Established in 1993, BasisBank provides services in the retail, SME and corporate sectors.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"