Georgia's BasisBank has expanded the list of outlets accepting its discount "Lady Card" for female customers, with the addition of flower store Fiori, the Royal Batoni and Chateau Mere hotels, and jewelry company Zarapxana.
The Lady Card offers a high credit limit and a grace period of 60 days at 0 percent interest. Female customers can order the card at any BasisBank service center as well as on the bank's website.
Outlets that already accept the Lady Card include Avtandil, Ici Pari, Kuzanov Clinic, Unison, Ananda yoga center, Karaps Medline, Napareuli Lounge, Hotel Orion, Natori beauty salons, All Tours tourist company, Etam, Gerry Weber, Tom Tailor, Celio, Valenti furniture store, Literary Café, Italian brand Invidiauomo, Tegeta Motors, sports store Xtreme, toy store Chita, sushi bar Tokyo, PUMA, Schwarzkopf, café-bar Check-in, and the Picasso, Seidabad and Xiang-gan restaurants.
Established in 1993, BasisBank provides services in the retail, SME and corporate sectors.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar