The International Bank of Azerbaijan applied the six-day continuous operation mode to its Baku branch as of Feb. 10.
The bank's branch will be open on Saturdays from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. as part of the operation.
The branch will offer its usual banking services, allowing for the opening and closing of accounts, savings, cards, currency conversion, credit, cash transactions, e-banking and money transfers. Service fees will be carried out when necessary.
The Baku branch of the International Bank of Azerbaijan is located at 191 L. Tolstoy St.
The International Bank of Azerbaijan is the state-controlled bank operating in the Republic of Azerbaijan. It has 36 branches and 95 service outlets in more than 40 cities. The company has 1,300 employees.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar