The International Bank of Azerbaijan applied the six-day continuous operation mode to its Baku branch as of Feb. 10.
The bank's branch will be open on Saturdays from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. as part of the operation.
The branch will offer its usual banking services, allowing for the opening and closing of accounts, savings, cards, currency conversion, credit, cash transactions, e-banking and money transfers. Service fees will be carried out when necessary.
The Baku branch of the International Bank of Azerbaijan is located at 191 L. Tolstoy St.
The International Bank of Azerbaijan is the state-controlled bank operating in the Republic of Azerbaijan. It has 36 branches and 95 service outlets in more than 40 cities. The company has 1,300 employees.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays