Maj-Charlotte Wallin was recently proposed for election to the board of directors of Swedbank AB.
The nomination committee also proposed the re-election of board members Anders Sundström, Ulrika Francke, Göran Hedman, Lars Idermark, Anders Igel, Pia Rudengren, Karl-Henrik Sundström and Siv Svensson.
Charlotte Strömberg and Olav Fjell, meanwhile, have announced that due to new regulations limiting the number of board positions one may hold, they will not be available for re-election.
Nine board members will be elected at the annual general meeting. Additionally, Anders Sundström has been proposed as the chair of the board of directors, by the nomination committee.
Maj-Charlotte Wallin was born in 1953 and most recently held the position of CEO at AFA Försäkring from 2008-2013.
The 2014 annual general meeting for Swedbank AB will be held on Mar. 19 at Dansens Hus in Stockholm.
The nomination committee will include its entire proposal in the annual general meeting invitation. It will also be available on the Swedbank website.
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso