Maj-Charlotte Wallin was recently proposed for election to the board of directors of Swedbank AB.
The nomination committee also proposed the re-election of board members Anders Sundström, Ulrika Francke, Göran Hedman, Lars Idermark, Anders Igel, Pia Rudengren, Karl-Henrik Sundström and Siv Svensson.
Charlotte Strömberg and Olav Fjell, meanwhile, have announced that due to new regulations limiting the number of board positions one may hold, they will not be available for re-election.
Nine board members will be elected at the annual general meeting. Additionally, Anders Sundström has been proposed as the chair of the board of directors, by the nomination committee.
Maj-Charlotte Wallin was born in 1953 and most recently held the position of CEO at AFA Försäkring from 2008-2013.
The 2014 annual general meeting for Swedbank AB will be held on Mar. 19 at Dansens Hus in Stockholm.
The nomination committee will include its entire proposal in the annual general meeting invitation. It will also be available on the Swedbank website.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar