Armenia's Unibank has appointed Gayane Matzkin, who until recently was employed was with O.F. Mossberg & Sons, as director of human resources.
"In any company, personnel are the driving force. Organizational restructuring will result in a new HR strategy that will focus on our employee development, motivation and growth," Matzkin said. "I believe in our workforce and I am convinced that these steps will allow our current talent, in a few years, to become the best talent in the country. I look forward to joining the Unibank team and helping our employees reach their potential and organizational vision."
Matzkin graduated from Albertus Magnus College in Connecticut and has 13 years of experience in various management fields, including human resources, administration and banking.
At Unibank, Matzkin will develop and coordinate personnel management processes. The functional duties of the HR director include selection, training and development of personnel, improvement of the motivation system, internal communications, and workforce development.
"In recent years, the activity of Unibank has considerably extended. We have 45 branches and the number of employees exceeds 1,000. Inclusion of an experienced manager in the team will be conducive to optimizing the organizational structure in accordance with the bank's strategy and introducing up-to-date trends in personnel management," Vardan Atayan, the chairman of the executive board, said.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar