Armenia's Armbusinessbank has launched a new overdraft service for corporate customers of up to $10,000 or the equivalent in drams or euros for one year, with the possibility of an extension.
U.S. dollars will carry an interest rate of 16 percent, drams will have a rate of 22 percent and euros will have a 15 percent interest rate.
Armbusinessbank offers a full range of banking services, including deposits and transfers, credit and debit cards, bank guarantees, insurance, securities transactions, and financial operations in the interbank market.
It is a member of the ArCa local payment system as well as MasterCard and Visa international payment systems.
The bank is wholly owned by Chrystie Management, a bank holding company based in the British Virgin Islands, which holds 35,000 shares.
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation
- BANK ZENIT - RUSSIA: Banking Group ZENIT announced its financial results under IFRS for the six months of 2018
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Remotely Refines its Personal Data
- BANK OF GEORGIA: With the general partnership of the Bank of Georgia, the traditional horse racing "Baccharo Cup 2018" was held to popularize the resort Bakhmaro
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Philippine PPP Policy Gets a Boost from ADB's $300 Million Loan
- AG BANK: AGBank congratulates the people of Azerbaijan with the state attribute on the 26th anniversary of manat!
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: New ABN AMRO campaign highlights sustainable business