The Bank of Moscow recently launched a new service on their website allowing customers to transfer funds from cards through other banks.
Customers will be able to transfer funds to family and friends through the new service, which is available on the Bank of Moscow website.
Customers can use their Bank of Moscow bank card and another card issued by another Russian bank to transfer funds, which will be debited in a way similar to making a retail purchase online. The cash can be accessed at any cash point of the fund transfer system.
Systems such as Contact and Leader offer transfers using cash points in more than 150 countries.
With the Bank of Moscow service, customers simply require access to the Bank of Moscow site.
"The Bank of Moscow focuses its development on modern technologies and innovation. We are happy to offer users visiting our site an easy and convenient way to transfer funds to their family, friends and partners just from their home," Natalia Konovalova, the vice-president and director of the Bank of Moscow Retail products department, said. "The service makes fund transfers easy and convenient."
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso