A delegation from the Bank of Moscow headed by Mikhail Kuzovlev, the chairman of the board, visited St. Petersburg on Feb. 4.
Kuzovlev met with St. Petersburg Governor Georgy Poltavchenko and discussed the bank's possibility in the development of the northern capital transportation infrastructure.
The two parties discussed the bank's suggestions in financing construction work on the St. Petersburg metro and also suggested the possibility of developing a public bicycle rental service.
The Bank of Moscow has significant experience developing transportation infrastructure in metropolitan areas.
The meeting also involved an evaluation of the results of an agreement signed in June that led to the implementation of cooperation in the financing of the reconstruction of the energy grid and utility network of water pipelines in St. Petersburg. The agreement also resulted in the support of organizations involved in transportation construction and industrial and civil construction.
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation
- BANK ZENIT - RUSSIA: Banking Group ZENIT announced its financial results under IFRS for the six months of 2018
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Remotely Refines its Personal Data
- BANK OF GEORGIA: With the general partnership of the Bank of Georgia, the traditional horse racing "Baccharo Cup 2018" was held to popularize the resort Bakhmaro
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Philippine PPP Policy Gets a Boost from ADB's $300 Million Loan
- AG BANK: AGBank congratulates the people of Azerbaijan with the state attribute on the 26th anniversary of manat!
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: New ABN AMRO campaign highlights sustainable business