AtaBank, one of the largest commercial banks in Azerbaijan, recently announced successful financial and economic results for 2013, with growth of 30.4 percent.
Overall assets increased by $111.5 million, from $367.35 million to $478.86 million. Its credit portfolio grew by 28.3 percent, or $68 million, to $308.7 million while its overall deposit portfolio grew by 30.9 percent, or $96.05 million, to $407.08 million.
By the end of the year, return on assets and return on capital were 1.8 percent and 19.4 percent, respectively.
Net profits for the bank totaled $7.15 million.
AtaBank also plans to open several new branches and offices and upgrade its international ratings.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar