Ukraine's Pravex Bank will offer a new "Women's Drive" car loan program beginning on Mar. 8.
The program was developed to keep in mind the needs of each category of potential borrowers. It offers conditions that foresee disbursement of an advantageous car loan for seven years with a 9.25 percent p.a. interest rate. The offer also includes the opportunity to add the price of the KASKO certificate of insurance to the amount of the car loan.
There are no commissions on the offer, which Pravex says makes it one of the cheapest loans on the market.
The program can be applied for the purchase of a car at any car dealer office and is valid for all cars.
Pravex is also offering a special $50 certificate for the first 50 borrowers, which can be used to purchase cosmetics and perfume from Brocard shops.
The offer is valid through Mar. 31.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar