Armenia's Ardshininvestbank recently held a ceremony to mark the re-opening of the Ashtarak branch after extensive renovations and remodeling.
The ceremony was attended by Mher Grigoryan, the chairman of the management board, Governor of Aragatsotn Sargis Sahakyan, Mayor of Ashtarak Armen Antonyan, and several of the bank's staff and customers.
"Paying special attention to our activity in regions of Armenia, the bank is committed to developing its branches in regions along with the branches in the capital city. During the last two years, many branches were renovated, reaching the standards of good service quality for its customers in Yerevan as well as in number of regions. The most important target for us is to ensure high quality of services we offer," Grigoryan said.
Ardshininvestbank is one of the leading banks in Armenia, with a network of 55 branches throughout the country.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays