Armenia's Ardshininvestbank recently held a ceremony to mark the re-opening of the Ashtarak branch after extensive renovations and remodeling.
The ceremony was attended by Mher Grigoryan, the chairman of the management board, Governor of Aragatsotn Sargis Sahakyan, Mayor of Ashtarak Armen Antonyan, and several of the bank's staff and customers.
"Paying special attention to our activity in regions of Armenia, the bank is committed to developing its branches in regions along with the branches in the capital city. During the last two years, many branches were renovated, reaching the standards of good service quality for its customers in Yerevan as well as in number of regions. The most important target for us is to ensure high quality of services we offer," Grigoryan said.
Ardshininvestbank is one of the leading banks in Armenia, with a network of 55 branches throughout the country.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar