VTB Group discussed its new strategy with shareholders on Jan. 31 during an Investor Day event in Samara.
The event invited shareholders to submit proposals on the new strategy, from which the bank drafted a new strategy.
According to VTB Bank Shareholder Relations Service Head Vladimir Khotkin, some of the 130 received proposals have already been implemented. Other proposals on the development of the group and on enhancing efficiency are being analyzed, with some likely to incorporated into the new strategy.
Khotkin said the new strategy will be presented in the first half of 2014.
The second part of the meeting was dedicated to a discussion on specific investment ideas. Additionally, representatives of VTB24's investment department presented a detailed macroeconomic survey. The factors influencing the bank's shares were also discussed.
Investor Day was organized by VTB Group for its shareholders, investors, analysts and other representatives of the investment community in Russia. There will be additional Investor Days held throughout the year in such cities as Tyumen, Yekaterinburg, St. Petersburg, Khabarovsk, Moscow, Ufa, Krasnoyarsk and Kazan.
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy
- NATIONAL BANK OF TAJIKISTAN: National Bank of Tajikistan and International Monetary Fund have considered cooperation issues
- PROMSVYZABANK - RUSSIA: Promsvyazbank awarded the winners of the national prize "Business Success"
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Amendment of the “General Terms and Conditions of Servicing Accounts, Deposits and Consumer Loans”
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: NBU Launches Economic Express Regional Project in Zhytomyr
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EUR 1.9 billion EIB Group backing for private sector, energy and urban investment across Greece
- HSBC - GEORGIA: Technology targets financial crime
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: More European funds available to support energy efficiency in residential buildings
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech