VTB Group discussed its new strategy with shareholders on Jan. 31 during an Investor Day event in Samara.
The event invited shareholders to submit proposals on the new strategy, from which the bank drafted a new strategy.
According to VTB Bank Shareholder Relations Service Head Vladimir Khotkin, some of the 130 received proposals have already been implemented. Other proposals on the development of the group and on enhancing efficiency are being analyzed, with some likely to incorporated into the new strategy.
Khotkin said the new strategy will be presented in the first half of 2014.
The second part of the meeting was dedicated to a discussion on specific investment ideas. Additionally, representatives of VTB24's investment department presented a detailed macroeconomic survey. The factors influencing the bank's shares were also discussed.
Investor Day was organized by VTB Group for its shareholders, investors, analysts and other representatives of the investment community in Russia. There will be additional Investor Days held throughout the year in such cities as Tyumen, Yekaterinburg, St. Petersburg, Khabarovsk, Moscow, Ufa, Krasnoyarsk and Kazan.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar