VTB Group discussed its new strategy with shareholders on Jan. 31 during an Investor Day event in Samara.
The event invited shareholders to submit proposals on the new strategy, from which the bank drafted a new strategy.
According to VTB Bank Shareholder Relations Service Head Vladimir Khotkin, some of the 130 received proposals have already been implemented. Other proposals on the development of the group and on enhancing efficiency are being analyzed, with some likely to incorporated into the new strategy.
Khotkin said the new strategy will be presented in the first half of 2014.
The second part of the meeting was dedicated to a discussion on specific investment ideas. Additionally, representatives of VTB24's investment department presented a detailed macroeconomic survey. The factors influencing the bank's shares were also discussed.
Investor Day was organized by VTB Group for its shareholders, investors, analysts and other representatives of the investment community in Russia. There will be additional Investor Days held throughout the year in such cities as Tyumen, Yekaterinburg, St. Petersburg, Khabarovsk, Moscow, Ufa, Krasnoyarsk and Kazan.
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation
- BANK ZENIT - RUSSIA: Banking Group ZENIT announced its financial results under IFRS for the six months of 2018
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Remotely Refines its Personal Data
- BANK OF GEORGIA: With the general partnership of the Bank of Georgia, the traditional horse racing "Baccharo Cup 2018" was held to popularize the resort Bakhmaro
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Philippine PPP Policy Gets a Boost from ADB's $300 Million Loan
- AG BANK: AGBank congratulates the people of Azerbaijan with the state attribute on the 26th anniversary of manat!
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: New ABN AMRO campaign highlights sustainable business