The Bank of Moscow has extended an $11.5 million revolving credit line to Orenburgoblprodcontract, a state unitary enterprise in Orenburg Oblast.
The credit line, with a term of one year, was opened to finance the purchase of fertilizers, plant protection products, seeds, petroleum, oil and lubricants, meat, grain, and oil crops.
Founded in 1993, Orenburgoblprodcontract has been included into the list of strategically important enterprises of the Orenburg Oblast. It functions as a territorial food corporation and fulfills federal and regional orders for the purchase and delivery of agricultural products and food.
"The Bank of Moscow considers participation in projects ensuring economic development of the regions of the Russian Federation as a high priority and strategically important objective. Within the framework of developing this strategy and supporting producers in Orenburg Oblast we offered the most convenient conditions of financing and service to our customer when we put into life the deal with Orenburgoblprodcontract," Evgeny Monin, the Bank of Moscow's director of corporate sales, said.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"