BasisBank hosted a meeting between its employees and the president of the National Bank of Georgia at its head office on Tuesday.
During the meeting, the staff of BasisBank and NBG President George Kadagidze discussed
the current situation in the banking sector as well as macroeconomic trends. The discussion focused on monetary policy and ongoing processes in foreign exchange. Kadagidze also spoke about expected innovations in the banking industry.
BasisBank is a universal bank operating in the Georgian banking sector since 1993. It provides retail, SME and corporate services.
Special attention has been paid to distance banking operations, especially internet banking services and automated utility transfers.
During the last few years, top international consulting companies have worked with BasisBank to help the bank's staff implement the most efficient banking techniques and methods based on the best international practices.
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia