VTB Bank recently signed a three-year loan agreement with Kuzbass-based coal holding company TopProm.
TopProm will use the agreement, worth $14.26 million, to finance its operations.
"Working with regional enterprises working in important sectors is one of VTB Bank's priorities," Mikhail Oseevskiy, the deputy president and chairman of the VTB Bank management board, said. "This agreement marks a new stage in our business relationship with a high-tech southern Kuzbass coal enterprise."
TopProm Group has worked in the coal industry since August 2000. The company is made up of 13 enterprises. Its core asset is TopProm. It also includes the Shchedrukhinskaya, Taibinskaya and Koksovaya enrichment plants and the Yubileinaya coking coal mine. TopProm focuses on coal production, enrichment and consumer sales.
VTB Bank was established by the RFSFR State Bank and Ministry of Finance in October 1990 to service Russia's foreign economic transactions and promote the country's integration into the global economy.
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Belarus E.Shestakov visits Colombia
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Pleasant news for BasisBank visa card holders
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers